To provide comprehensive, affordable, accessible and equitable health care services that maximizes safe, patient-centered and efficient delivery of evidence based medicine relevant to the local community.
- • Ensure safe, affordable, efficient and patient centered health care at the Dr. D.Y.Patil Medical College, Hospital And Research Institute.
- • Maximize equitable services to the people from all castes, religions and economic backgrounds, including vulnerable population.
- • Participate in preventive and curative health care practices to offer a balanced health care.
- • Carry hospital services to the community with aim to contribute in health care of local population.
- • To offer training opportunities to Doctors, Nurses and allied health care professionals.
- • To provide basis for clinical research that helps in bringing medical advances from laboratory to patients.
DR. D.Y. Patil Medical College Hospital & Research Institute, Kadamwadi Kolhapur, (DYPH) is committed to ensure Quality sustenance enhancement & innovation in patient health care with focus on providing excellence in healthcare services with ethical business practices, honesty & dignity thus we pledge to practice high standards of medical care through an effective quality improvement system & ensure that the patient is treated with respect, compassion & affordable health care for the benefit of mankind.
DYPH is committed to undertake all such activities responsible for continual improvement in its Quality management system & to satisfy applicable requirement
DYPH is committed to
- • Ensure safe, affordable, efficient and patient centered health care, at DR. D.Y. Patil Medical College Hospital & Research Institute.
- • Maximum equitable services to people from all backgrounds, casts, religions and economic backgrounds including vulnerable population.
- • Participation in preventive & curative health care practice to offer a balanced health care.
- • Deliver hospital services to the community with the aim to contribute to the health of the local Population.